A Dutch study has shown that overweight people might benefit from using the natural product Grannur. The European researchers gave 1 teaspoon of Grannur a day to 10 overweight women aged between 18 and 69, over a period of six months. Another equally large group of women in the same age group received a placebo.
In addition, both groups were prescribed the same diet and exercise regimen.
During and at the end of the trial period, several parameters were found to differ. Users of Grannur appeared to have lost more weight at the end of the study. Moreover, they experienced a sense of satiation at an earlier stage and were more energetic.
Nutritionists from the Netherlands explained that there may be benefits to be obtained with the natural Dutch product which can be ordered from grannur.com
“We repeatedly observe faster and easier results with our clients who combine our diet and exercise advice with Grannur, which we find to be particularly effective.”
- Healthy Dutch drink that makes you lose weight and feel better rising in popularity in Guyana
- Dikke mensen gaan eerder dood door coronavirus, experts maken zich grote zorgen
- Corona grijpt verder om zich heen, Nederland scherpt maatregelen aan
- Telefoongesprek van Surinaamse verpleegkundige over besmettingen in Suriname gaat viraal
- Vrouw leek vanwege zeldzame aandoening altijd dronken zonder alcohol te drinken
- Hoeveelheid suiker in Cadbury’s Creme Egg enorm hoog
- Mannen die teveel junkfood eten, hebben lage spermakwaliteit
- 61-jarige man in Brazilië besmet met coronavirus, eerste geval in Zuid-Amerika
- Steeds meer mensen grijpen naar MiraDry voor blijvende oplossing voor okselzweten
- Oud malariamedicijn kan mogelijk worden ingezet tegen coronavirus
TOON ALLES UIT 'Gezondheid & Voeding'