The Dutch entrepreneur and online marketing strategist Jonathan Clarke (27), who also frequently appears in the media when it comes to topics regarding health & longevity, is being consulted by companies who wish to increase their revenue.
Businesses have been hit hard by the effects the coronavirus is having on the economy and many are in deep financial trouble.
Clarke was raised as an only child in a family of business owners and researched ways to get businesses more clients and increase their revenue through online marketing since he was a teen.
Partly by his expertise he has helped multiple types companies gain a significant amount of additional income and revenue.
The successful entrepreneur also believes that the right mentality along with working hard is one of the key ingredients to succeed in life. Helping likeminded people get the best out of life and bringing them closer to the life of their dreams is his biggest motivation.
Together with his highly motivated team of Social Media and Google marketing experts, Jonathan Clarke implements his years of experience and knowledge to help businesses grow. His Consulting Agency, Clarke Consulting, is based in The Hague (Netherlands) and assists companies worldwide.
- School in India cremeert heimelijk lichaam meisje dat zelfmoord pleegde
- ‘Dode’ man in vriezer mortuarium blijkt nog te leven
- Rokende man valt uit raam en sterft
- Pitbull doodt baby, terwijl ouders aan het feesten waren
- Robotknuffels voor eenzame seniorenburgers in de smaak gevallen
- Man valt echtgenote aan met hamer en doodt baby toen hij ontdekte dat die niet van hem was
- 8-jarig meisje dat weggelopen was van huis verkracht en vermoord door koppel
- Wanhopige moeder gooit kind, 3, uit brandende gebouw, en gaat terug om dochter te redden
- Meisje (3) sterft nadat haar moeder haar 8 dagen alleen laat om vriend te bezoeken
- 14-jarig meisje snijdt keel 10-jarige door
TOON ALLES UIT 'Nieuws'